Sunday, April 22, 2007


So I had the greatest idea to post something cute for Earth Day, which is today. I remember my sister had a t-shirt of the Ziggy cartoon character, and he was sitting on his couch surrounded by animals. The caption read: "Save the Earth, some of my best friends live here."
Well, that idea seemed good, until I spend half an hour searching for that picture. (This was AFTER I was told which cartoom it was. I wasn't even sure it was called Ziggy in the beginning of the search.) The end of this story is that I was unsuccessful in my attempts to find this picture. If you know what I'm talking about, then we're on the same page here. If not, well...use your imagination.

Instead, here is something else:


Oh, and if you try searching "earth day comics" on google, you will NOT find something funny. Trust me.

1 comment:

AJ & Andrew said...

If you don't eat them, they won't eat you!

I'm fine... the rest of you are screwed.